Triund Trek, Himachal Pradesh Overview

Triund trek is one of the shortest and easiest Himalayan treks with spectacular scenery and a picturesque view of snow-covered Dhauladhar ranges and Kangra valley, in Himachal Pradesh. It is two days short trek that can easily be done on a weekend. Most of us love to go travel, explore new places and do adventures works but we got barely get enough time. Triund trek gives you a chance to explore the beauty and wildness of the Himalayans. This trek is short but surely gives you a taste of adventure.

Location : Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh 176216
Trek Length : 09 Kilometers
Trek Altitude : 2,975 metres (9350 feet)
Trek Difficulty : Easy

Triund trek is one of the most popular treks to go over for a weekend from Delhi, Chandigarh, and nearby cities. Triund trek gives you breathtaking views of the Kangra valley and the snow-covered Dhauladhar ranges. Triund is an ideal destination for trekkers who want to see the Himalayas from close quarters but do not want to undertake long treks. This trek can easily be done on a weekend.
This easy trek can be started from Dharamshala or Mcleodganj. Mcleod Ganj town (called little Lhasa) provides a grand opportunity to experience the vibrant Tibetan culture. Dharamkot is the starting point of the Triund trek and it is a 9 km trek from Dharamkot. Every year a lot of trekkers come to Triund to witness this adventurous trekking.

Best Time for trek:
Triund is open throughout the year for its trekkers. You can visit this beautiful trek in all the seasons. In winter it looks like a wonderland cause of covered with snow and it is green meadows in summer.

    Some key Points to be Noted -
  • 40% of the payment will be at the time of Advance booking. And the rest 60% of the payment will be before the day of the trip start.
  • Meal Base camp to Base camp.
  • At any place where entry fees are required, they will be paid by the customer.

Triund Trek, Himachal Pradesh Itinerary

  • Day 1- Mcleodganj to Triund (2875 metres / 9 KM / 4 Hours)

    Our Trek will start from Dharamkot. it is a 9 Km trek. It is a beautiful walk through mixed forests of deodar, oak, and rhododendron. In the meanwhile, you can opt for an additional lunch. Triund is situated on a ridge with a beautiful view of the whole Kangra valley on one side and the Dhauladhar mountain range on the other.

    #Nature #BestService #Adventure
  • Day 2- Triund to Mcleodganj

    Wake up with a mesmerizing sunrise in the mountains and enjoy its beauty. Explore the mystical views of the surroundings.
    Enjoy your delicious breakfast. Enfold the soothing scenery of a herd of sheep grazing in the green meadows.
    Trek down towards camps at Leta village for an overnight stay.

    #Nature #BestService #Adventure

Triund Trek, Himachal Pradesh Route on Map

People Also Ask About Triund Trek, Himachal Pradesh

Q.1 What is the best time to go for Triund Trek?

The best time to visit Triund is during the month of March to June. The weather remains very cosy and comfortable with clear views. The weather in Triund is cool and comfortable around the year, except for chilly winter months.

Q.2 Is camping allowed in Triund trek?

Yes, camping is allowed in Triund trek. In fact, Thrillophilia offers alpine tent camping experience to all their trekking enthusiasts. These tents are available on triple sharing basis. Besides, you will even witness toilet camps being pitched at the exact campsite.

Q.3 What is the difficulty level of Triund Trek?

The trek difficulty is from easy to moderate. The trek involves gradual to steep ascents that beginners too can easily take it. The first 5 km is simple and is easy.
All Triund Trek, Himachal Pradesh Customer Reviews 1 User Reviewed
Reviewer 1
Firstrek Business Today, 2:38

Really Awesome services, they porovide to their customers. You must try this place once.

Enter Your Booking Details

₹ 800 per Person

Additional Details & Checkout

0 x 1 Person

From :21-03-2023, Pay 30 % For 0 Days, Total Advance Amount = ₹ 0

Please check your mobile sms inbox fro 5 digits OTP.

Payment Completed!

Verifying & Processing Your Order!

Creating Booking...

Why Choose Us?
  • No-hassle best price guarantee
  • Customer care available 24/7
  • Safe & Best Accommodation
  • Unbeatable Prices Ever in India
  • 5+ Treks Each Week
  • Free Camping Along with Trek
194 Customers 489 Recommendation
Recommend Me

Join Thousands of Businesses & Travellers

Join more then 20 Thousands Travellers & 2000+ Businesses from India.

Download our app & Get more thrilled experience.
For Customers

Download App & Be Updated

Download Android App Download iOS App
For Vendors

Download App & Be Updated

Download Android App Download iOS App

Sending Feedback..

Leave A Review
Your feedback help us to improve.
Please Choose A face below and click to it
Note: We may re-verify this feedback via calling you

Your feedback is too much important to us!